2. Throughout this Policy, Securix use the term “Personal Data” to describe information that can be associated with a specific person (the Participant) and can be used to identify that person (including the information about the Participant’s activities, such as information about Your use of the Website, when directly linked to personally identifiable information, including automatically collected). Securix does not consider Personal Data to include information that has been anonymized so that it does not identify a specific Participant.
3. This Policy is inalienable part of Securix General Terms & Conditions of SRXIO Tokens Sale. In terms not regulated by this Policy, the Securix General Terms & Conditions of SRXIO Tokens Sale shall apply to the relationships that arise hereunder.
4. The definitions set forth herein and mentioned with capital letter shall have the meaning as described in Securix General Terms & Conditions of SRXIO Tokens Sale.
5. It is understood and presumed that by the fact of the Website use and purchase of SRXIO Tokens or by providing Securix the Personal Data directly on its request, the Participant has fully read, understood and accepted this Policy. If any Participant does not agree with this Policy in general or any part of it, such Participant should withhold from using the Website and/or purchase of SRXIO Tokens.
COLLECTION, PROCESSING AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
6. The purpose of personal data collection, storage and processing within the Securix project shall only be the identification of the Securix Token purchaser – Participant of the SRXIO Tokens Sale.
7. Securix collect Personal Data from running the Website and use Personal Data, provided to Securix by You. When the Participant visit the Website or use our products, Securix collect the Personal Data sent to Securix by Your computer, mobile phone, or other access device. This Personal Data includes:
(1) Your IP address;
(2) Device information including, but not limited to, identifier, name, and type, operating system;
(3) Mobile network information;
(4) Standard web log information, such as Your browser type, and the pages You accessed on Securix Website.
When the Participant use a location-enabled device with Securix Website and products, Securix may collect geographical location data or use various means to determine the location, such as sensor data from the Participant’s device that may, for instance, provide data on nearby cell towers and Wi-Fi access spots. However, Securix will not release Your personally identifying information of such kind to any third party without Your consent, except as set forth herein.
8. If the Participant want to purchase SRXIO Tokens, Securix collect and store the following types of Personal Data about You:
(1) Your name and surname;
(2) Your email;
(3) Your address;
(4) Date of birth;
(5) Passport or driver license details;
(6) Numbers that You may use or have registered with Your local tax authority;
(7) Utility bills;
(8) Photographs of You;
9. In certain cases (when additional verification by bank or compliance authority is needed according to governmental rules, anti-money laundering (AML) or “know-your-customer” (KYC) policies) Securix may require You to provide additional information, and namely:
(1) Confirmation of proceeds sources;
(2) Sworn statements.
The abovementioned information and details shall be provided only upon special personal request to the Participant and specified in respective email.
10. Securix reserve Securix right to request basic Personal Data, described in clause 9, prior to purchase of SRXIO Tokens and/or use of any products, available through the Website. Securix may refuse the Participant access to the Website in case if Securix have grounded doubts as to validity, authenticity and genuineness of the Personal Data, provided by the Participant.
11. If the Participant does not provide Securix with the Personal Data as specified in clauses 8, 9 hereof, the Participant shall not be able to use the full functionality of the Website and purchase SRXIO Tokens and/or use the Securix dashboard. At that, Securix shall not bear any liability for such possible incomplete use.
13. Securix collect from the Participants only the Personal Data that Securix need for their proper use of the Website or for purchase of SRXIO Tokens. In particular, Securix use the Participant’s Personal Data to:
(1) Administer Securix Website and provide services;
(2) Develop new products and services;
(3) Personalize Securix Website for You;
(4) Send You technical notices and support and administrative messages;
(5) Communicate with You about products, services, promotions, events and other news and information Securix think will be of interest to You;
(6) Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with Securix Website or dashboard;
(7) Provide third parties with statistical information about Securix Participants (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual Participant from that information);
(8) Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of the Securix and others;
(9) Link or combine Personal Data Securix collect from or about You; and
(10) Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of Securix Website (including monitoring private messages sent through the Website private messaging service).
14. The Securix is the only data controller and processor, except for the cases when there is an objective Securix need to control/process or store Personal Data at Securix their counterparties or agents. Should such counterparty or agent be engaged by the Securix, Securix shall notify You in advance.
15. You may access, review and edit Your Personal Data at any time by communicating Securix in writing.
16. Securix will not publish any Personal Data related to Your purchase of SRXIO Tokens without Your prior written consent.
17. Securix will do any and all efforts and actions prescribed by Applicable Law to store any of Your personal data in secrecy.
18. Securix store and process Your Personal Data on Securix servers in various jurisdictions, where our facilities and/or Securix service providers are located. By submitting Your Personal Data, You agree to this transfer, storing, or processing. Securix will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that Your Personal Data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy. Securix protect Your Personal Data under internationally acknowledged standards, using physical, technical, and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration. Some of the safeguards Securix use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls. Securix also authorize access to Personal Data only for those employees or contractors who require it to fulfill their job or service responsibilities. All of our physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards are designed to comply with applicable laws and regulations. Third parties may be located in other countries where the laws on processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than in Your country. From time to time, the Personal Data may be also stored in other locations, and in such cases, Securix will ensure that the Personal Data will be stored and processed with the reasonable level of care and security.
19. Securix is required to compare the Personal Data You provide to third party databases in order to verify its accuracy and confirm Your identity. This allows Securix to comply with relevant anti-money laundering (AML) regulations and “know your customer” (KYC) regulations.
20. Securix will not share Your Personal Data with any third parties other than Securix respective identity verification partners. Securix reserve our right to share Your Personal Data with:
(1) Securix banking and brokerage partners;
(2) Companies that Securix plan to merge with or be acquired by (should such a combination occur, Securix will notify You and will require that the newly combined entity follow these terms with respect to Your Personal Data);
(3) 3rd party identification service providers for fraud prevention purposes;
(4) Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when Securix are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order, or similar legal procedure; or Securix believe in good faith that the disclosure of Personal Data is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of any of Securix policies;
(5) Securix Personal Data processing counterparties or agents, hired by or cooperating with us, who’s services are required by us from the practical point of view;
(6) Other third parties only with Your prior consent or direction to do so.
21. Securix will not provide Your Personal Data to any other Website users or third parties other than described in clause 21 herein without Your consent or direction.
22. Securix will not sell or rent Your Personal Data to third parties.
23. Securix may combine Your Personal Data with information Securix collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize the Website and our products, as well as our content and advertising.
24. Securix may use Your name and email address to provide You with information about products or services that may be ofinterest to You, but Securix will not use Your Personal Data without complying with applicable laws and, where appropriate, obtaining your consent.
25. Securix services may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates (including, but not limited to, websites on which the Website is advertised). If You follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that Securix do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any Personal Data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before You submit any personal data to these websites or use these services.
26. In accordance with Applicable Law and as needed to provide services to Securix Participants, Securix may hold Your Personal Data. This requirement is conditioned by the need of complying with legal obligations and resolving possible disputes. Securix may retain Your Personal Data for as long as You possess SRXIO Tokens and/or use the Website. Moreover, Your Personal Data may be hold beyond the abovementioned period till it is indispensable for Securix to have relevant information to respond to any issues that may arise later.
27. Securix use relevant electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the privacy of the information the Participant provide to Securix from loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Please note that transmission of data or information (including communications by e-mail) over the Internet or other publicly accessible networks is not one hundred percent secure. Please note that Securix are not liable for the security of any data Participants are transmitting over the Internet, or third party content.
CHANGE / UPDATE / DELETE PERSONAL DATA
28. You have a right to demand Securix to provide You access to Your Personal Data and to require the correction, updating or deletion of incorrect or/and inaccurate data by contacting Securix. Nevertheless, this request must comply with Securix General Terms & Conditions of SRXIO Tokens Sale and Securix legal obligations.
29. Securix reserves the right to modify or amend this Policy at its own discretion. The changes can be viewed in the “Last Updated” field above. Your continued usage of the Website shall mean Your acceptance of those amendments.
Developed By DeDevelopers